- vanilla way
- stands for
- made for
organising clothes swapping parties together with the non profit organisation trial & error and the creative community workspace open design city to create awareness for needless consumption and all the fun about do it yourself culture. perfect venues for the events were transmediale 2011, a festival exploring transdisciplinary positions in art, technology and culture, and urban art space loophole in neukölln.
development and implementation of an event concept that not only consists of a swap shop for old clothes and a dancefloor with music, but also integrates various artististical and handicraft disciplines such as photography, styling, street arts, painting & writing, sewing and upcycling workshops | bringing together creatives from those disciplines to create an event where actually the visitor is the star.
- Naturheilpraxis Haeffner
- MK-Impulse Philosophy & Teamdevelopment
- Santim Business Development
- dragon dreaming platform
- makerplatz community building
- trial & error clothes swapping party
- secret island nation
- attac postgrowth congress
- enable berlin project development
- sun day burgers logo & flyer design